Classical Piano Lessons
There is no better way to ensure content retention by reinforcing your studies with a weekly class. Our studio utilises interactive teaching approach to maximise learning opportunities.
This tailor-made class strongly strengthens your music knowledge and fundamentals which are useful for learning not only piano, but also other instruments. We ensure students are well-equipped for examinations when they take our quality tuitions. We also encourage students to participate competitions in order to enhance their confidence.
- Age range from 4 years old and above; adults are welcome to learn
- Suitable for Beginners, Intermediates or Experts
- Individual one-on-one lesson
- 30 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins lessons are available
Being recognised by internationally accredited music organisations is a milestone in your music journey. Helping students to gain as higher grades as they can has always been our ultimate goal. We are proud to guarantee 100% passing rates for our students in the following examination boards. Aiming for A+ or Distinction? Not a problem with us!
- Professional Aural Training
- General knowledge towards pieces
Examination Bodies include:
- The Australian Music Examination Board (AMEB)
- Associate Board of the Royal School of Music (ABRSM)
- Trinity College London (TCL)
- Music Scholarships