Music Performance Lessons
Want to learn to sing in a friendly, relaxed environment with a professional singer? With over 10 years in vocal teaching experience, Paige will assist you to reach your goals in singing! Developing breath management, vocal tone, range and performance techniques, Paige will tailor lessons to suit you.
Do you LOVE performing - but have some nerves? Need some experience? Want to learn some helpful hints to apply to any performance? Then Paige is the teacher for you! Paige studied at the Arts Academy in Ballarat and has performed in musicals, cabarets and has gigging experience across Melbourne in many styles. Paige can assist you to perform with confidence and ease.
Paige can assist with performing for many different styles and performance areas, including VCE studies and audition preparation.
Master classes available: Audition technique or preparation, Music Theatre, Acting in Song, School workshops and more.
Paige has devoted herself to vocal training and education with over 18 years of lessons, a Music Theatre degree and a Masters of Teaching and 10 years experience teaching students from ages 7 to 70.
• A Bachelor of Arts (2010) – Music Theatre from the Uni of Ballarat Arts Academy (Federation University)
• Masters of Teaching (2013) – Drama & Music Secondary & Primary P-6 from Deakin University and seven years experience working in Victorian Catholic Primary schools
• 18 years of private lessons and masterclasses from talented teachers in the industry
• Regular live performances throughout Victoria
• Sixth grade AMEB Classical Voice Examination with honours.
• Annually updated teacher registration (with police check and current working with children check) and professional development
Responds within 6 hours