Hey! My name is Janice and I am a flute teacher here at lessons Australia.
- I teach beginner flutist's the basics of flute like the notes, how to hold the flute properly, breathing techniques and to play simple songs.
- I have almost 10 years of experience in flute and 3 years in teaching muisc
- I like to make learning flute enjoyable and educational for everyone.
- My lessons are based on each individual's student and what they wish to achieve. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)
Teaching since January 2016
Teaches students aged 7+
- I have had a passion for teaching, especially music from a young age.
- Have a current job at making musicians studio (please contact if you want an in studio lesson).
- Teaching experience for almost 3 yeats
- I've taken AMEB grades up to 6 but am capable or playing pieces of grades 8.
-Flute one player in NSYO orchestra
- Taken flute lessons for almost 3 years
What students can learn from me:
- I want to make learning flute as enjoyable as possible so they can not only learn something new but also fun!
- I can also teach music theory up to HSC standard, where I was ranked 4th in music HSC.
- My lessons are adapted to the student themselves. Whether they want to learn pieces, flute techniques orAMEB grades, i'm able to teach anything.
- Breathing techniques, posture, finger work and the basics of the flute will be taught
Overall, my teaching style of very flexible and fun. I look forward to helping you along your learning journey.