Music Technology Lessons
This course provides a gateway into music for those whose passion has never fully been realised. If you’re serious about producing music it’s essential to build a solid foundation of understanding.
You’ll be comfortably using Ableton Live and making music. Throughout the course there is a strong focus on developing your own musical style, all genres welcome! All tasks are highly practical, helping your technical ability increase through creativity.
Teaching since January 2000
Teaches special needs
Teaches students aged 12 to 70
I have been teaching Music Production for 20 years now and have worked with some of the top dj’s and producers in the world, Including Jamie Jones, Mr C and James Zabiela. As well as having played in clubs worldwide I am confident I can get your productions up to scratch and sounding just like your favourite artists.
I have also been a Dj since 1990 in some of the top Clubs in the world Including Mbar Ibiza, Propaganda Moscow, End club London, love; E sao paulo, Stereo Montreal, Capulet Brisbane, Chinese Laundry Sydney, Space Miami to name a few.
I cover all styles Including, Deep TechHouse, Deep house, Techno, Drum and Bass, Melbourne bounce, Hip Hop, R&B, Trap, Dubstep, Electronica, ambient, music for films and most genres.
I Cover The Following:
• Ableton Live 9 Masterclass from Complete Beginner To Advanced.
• Akai & Novation Control Surfaces Set Up.
• Full Studio Installation And Midi Control And Hardware Setup.
• Preparation/warping Of Tracks For Live dj Sets.
• Logic X Crash Course.
• Native instruments Maschine mk3, Studio,Mk2 and Mikro All covered
• Native Instruments Komplete 9,10 and now 11.
• Dj Lessons Covering Ableton Live,Traktor 2,Vinyl And Cd.
• Creating a Dj set in Ableton that stand out for Promotion.
• Preparation of Dj Sets All Styles (create a perfect mix for promotion).
• Live Vocal And Instrument Recording.
• Editing Your Recordings.
• Sampling Using Kontakt Maschine and Ableton.
• Structuring/arrangements (build Ups And Drops).
• Drum Programming /fattening Up Your Beats.
• Working With Video And Audio (film and documentaries).
• Post Production.
• Arranging, Tips And Tricks.
• How To Bus/group Tracks (send fx).
• Recording Multiple Live Instruments.
• Getting The Best Out Of Fx Creatively with Automation.
• Mixing And Mastering, compression, Eq And Finalizing Techniques.
• Propellerheads Reason Master Class.
• Soundcloud Promotion.
• Mp3 Conversion.
• Consultation for buying equipment within your Budget.
• Email Support.
• Remote Access Video Tuition.
•The Arrange Window Using The Tool Menu To Edit Regions Including Looping, Chopping Up, Deleting, Muting, Soloing.
• Remixing/Bootlegs And Whatever Else You Need To Know.