Music Theory Lessons
Teaching since 1993
Working with children check
Teaches students aged 7+
A vibrant professional private teaching practice since 1993 based in Brisbane.
I am a highly experienced professional with an ability to liaise, relate, engage, and tutor all levels of music and academic ability. I have been involved in the private music educational sector both nationally and internationally for over 24 years. All students attain honours or above, and enjoy my fun yet passionate teaching style.
Beginners to advanced welcome.
• Graduate Diploma in Business Administration GDBA QUT 1998 - 2001
• Bachelor of Arts Music BAMus QUT 1994 - 1996
• Awarded the Associate of Music Australia - AMusA – 1993
• Awarded the APACA Arts Administration Prize from the Australian Performing Arts Centres Association for excellent academic achievement (2001)
• Awarded a Quarter Scholarship from the Queensland University of Technology GDBA for excellent academic achievement throughout the Bachelor of Music degree.